Please read the below Instructions carefully before registering.
- Only those candidates who have enrolled to the 20-hour courses in the NPTEL Open online courses portal https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in can login to the exam registration form.
- Please use the same email id and password that is linked to your google enabled account with which you have enrolled in the courses.
- "Registration open for September 18th/September 30th 2016" - This exam registration form is to register in the September 24th/ September 30th exams to be held from 2 PM to 5 PM.You can register for a maximum of 2 course exams through this form. The list of courses which are available on these dates are: http://nptel.ac.in/LocalChapter/Assets/pdf/September 2016 courses.pdf.
- LAST DATE for Exam registration for April exams is April 1st 2016 5 PM
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE PAYING VIA THE LOCAL CHAPTER OF YOUR COLLEGE: -
If you are paying fee via Local chapter of your college using the DD option,ONLY After the SPOC of your college has finished uploading the Bulk-Payment details for the September exam,
a) If your SPOC has given us your photo & signature then your registration is complete but please login to verify the details given are correct.
b) If your SPOC has NOT given us your photo & signature then please login to the respective form (After 1 day) and add your signature, photo and certificate (in case of SC/ST). This step is mandatory for generating the hall ticket.
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE GOT SCHOLARSHIP VIA YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER - INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT: - Students who have got scholarship via NPTEL local chapter but want to pay individually can use this form. While doing so the reduced fee will automatically apply.
- Please download the Payment Procedure Document and read it thoroughly before initiating the registration process.
- The exam dates - September 24th/ September 30th 2016 is for all the 73 Courses ( 57 20-hr courses and 16 10-Hr courses), so choose the certification exams you want to write wisely.