Please read the below Instructions carefully before registering.
- Only those candidates who have enrolled to the 10-hour/40-hour courses in the NPTEL Open online courses portal https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in can login to the exam registration form.
- Please use the same email id and password that is linked to your google enabled account with which you have enrolled in the courses.
- "Registration open for April 24th/April 30th 2016" - This exam registration form is to register in the April 24th/ April 30th exams to be held from 2 PM to 5 PM.You can register for a maximum of 2 course exams through this form. The list of courses which are available on these dates are: http://nptel.ac.in/LocalChapter/Assets/pdf/Courses%20with%20exams%20on%20April%2024-May%2030%202016.pdf.
- LAST DATE for Exam registration for April exams is April 1st 2016 5 PM
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE PAYING VIA THE LOCAL CHAPTER OF YOUR COLLEGE:- If you are paying fee via Local chapter of your college using the DD option, ONLY After the SPOC of your college has finished uploading the Bulk-Payment details for the March / April exam, please come to the respective form (After 1 day) and add your signature, photo and certificate (in case of SC/ST). This step is mandatory for generating the hall ticket.
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE GOT SCHOLARSHIP VIA YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER - INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT: - Students who have got scholarship via NPTEL local chapter but want to pay individually can use this form. While doing so the reduced fee will automatically apply.
- For students who plan to write certification exams for the 17 10-Hour courses that are starting March 14th 2016, the exam dates are the same as the 40-Hr courses i.e on April 24th/ April 30th 2016 - but the registration form is the same.
- The exam dates - April 24th/ April 30th 2016 is for all the 35 Courses ( 18 40-hr courses and 17 10-Hr courses), so choose the certification exams you want to write wisely.