Please read the below Instructions carefully before registering.
- Only those candidates who have enrolled to the 10 hr (4 week) & 20 hr (8 week) courses in the NPTEL Open online courses portal https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in can login to the exam registration form. (except the course Privacy and Security in Online Social Networks)
- Please use the same email id and password that is linked to your google enabled account with which you have enrolled in the courses.
- You can register for a maximum of 2 course exams through this form. If you register for one exam and submit and make the payment, you cannot register later for another exam via this form. If you wish to register for exams for 2 courses, please choose both the courses and make the payment for both at the same time.
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE PAYING VIA THE LOCAL CHAPTER OF YOUR COLLEGE: -
If you are paying fee via Local chapter of your college,ONLY after the SPOC of your college has given the NPTEL office the student details, login to the form and check the following:
a) If your SPOC has given us your photo & signature then your registration is complete but please login to verify the details given are correct using this form.
b) If your SPOC has NOT given us your photo & signature then please login to the form and add your signature, photo and certificate (in case of SC/ST). This step is mandatory for generating the hall ticket. If there is any error in the other fields, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org about the change.
- FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE GOT SCHOLARSHIP VIA YOUR LOCAL CHAPTER - INDIVIDUAL PAYMENT: - Students who have got scholarship via NPTEL local chapter but want to pay individually can use this form. While doing so the reduced fee will automatically apply.
- Please download the Payment Procedure Document and read it thoroughly before initiating the registration process.
- The exam dates - September 18th/ September 25th 2016 are for all the 73 Courses ( 57 20-hr courses and 16 10-Hr courses), so choose the certification exams you want to write wisely. You can appear for exam for one course on 18 September and for exam of another course on 25 September.
- LAST DATE for Exam registration is August 22 2016 5 PM (Monday).